Tuesday, September 15, 2015

23 September 2015 (585)

"Everthing must have a place" is what my mother always said. After 65 years I am going to make a conscious effort to live this one out in practice. It is so unlike me, but after a lifetime of searching for stuff (not my car keys however - Gail has gotten rid of that one for me), but everything else.

It must be psychological, because how come that an hour or so after buying two red pens for marking scripts I cannot find them and there are piles of scripts waiting to be marked? Is there some unconscious reason?! I guess so. The decision has been taken - I'll let you know how it goes. (I'll also talk about decisions soon, I believe that making decisions is such a powerful tool for change, that one has to explore it and see how one can use it to best effect).

No comments:

Post a Comment