Tuesday, September 15, 2015

20-September-15 (588)

I have created a document today that I call "The cycle of success" I is really only a simple to do list. But it is a to do list that repeats some essential repetitive actions that I am going to carry out to achieve my objective. I am going to put it on a google page. You can see it here

I might have said it previously that my life is like a random walk - that I flit around from one project to the nextlike a butterfly flits from flower to flower. I hope that this document will help me focus my attention to the job at hand.

Rudolph asked me a question the other day - "how long will it take?" I must admit that I really have not been giving it too much thought. I was focusing on the process of getting to my goal of 1 May 2017 and not on the trip itself! Here is the part through Africa! AFRICA 16750 km = 7 months Europe to Asia 12000 km = 150 days 5 months Alaska to Cape Horn 14 800 = 6 months 18 months X 2 36 months 3 years. ==========================================

via N1 187 h

13,772 km

187 h without traffic · Show traffic

This route has tolls.

This route includes a ferry.

This route crosses through multiple countries.

Cape Town

Get on N1 in Foreshore from Christiaan Barnard St/M60 5 min (2.2 km)

Continue on N1. Take A6, A18, A5, A1 and T2 to D235 in Central, Zambia 38 h (3,413 km)

Continue on D235. Take M3 and D79 to N5 in Pweto, République démocratique du Congo 10 h 53 min (691 km)

Drive along N3, N 3 and N4 29 h (2,239 km)

Take the ferry to Bangassou 21 min (550 m)

Drive 13 min (6.9 km)

Drive from Pont de Balimba and Djamena-Moundou to Extreme North, Cameroon 20 h 7 min (1,559 km)

Turn left 6 min (5.4 km)

Take the ferry Entering Nigeria 21 min (300 m)

Take Rann Rd to Dikwa-Gamboro Ngala Road/A 3 in Borno

55 min (47.1 km) Continue on A 3 to your destination in Cairo, Egypt 88 h (5,808 km) Cairo

Cairo Governorate, Egypt These directions are for planning purposes only. You may find that construction projects, traffic, weather, or other events may cause conditions to differ from the map results, and you should plan your route accordingly. You must obey all signs or notices regarding your route.

===========================================================================

I read once that one thing that separates successful from non-successful people is a to do list.

Jy moet die een ding doen en die ander nie nalaat nie. Ben Vosloo CEO of The Small Business Development Corporation.(SBDC)

No comments:

Post a Comment