Thursday, September 17, 2015

09-Sep-15 (599) I'm tired

of selecting cars, ice-cream and popcorn to prove that I am not a robot. I am not a robot -see I have selected them all correctly , can't you leave me to solve the problem my way since you did not give me the option to reverse order my blog postings in the first place! On the 1st of May 2017 I am going to get on my bicycle and cycle from Cape Agulhas in South Afica to Cape Horn in South America. Are you part of my story or not? I need R 6 million in cash - I intend getting it by any legal means possible. Follow me here and see how it pans out. Join me on my ride! If you can think of any way that you can help me to reach the goal let me know. email me at cmh at aded co.za - Just read to the line. Below the line is just my notepad (if I write a book or something) You can read the story in sequence or just pick it up from today's date. ============================================================================================= R 0 (note on 5 Sept: get gail's bike ready for 94.7 - will be taking it in on Tuesday. Also my bike's gear cable needs to be fixed.(All in preparation of the 603 days away!)

No comments:

Post a Comment